An online database of Peace Corps volunteer journals and blogs compiled from the Internet is available at:
1. Contains over 1,400 journals and blogs from Peace Corps Volunteers
serving around the world.
2. Each country has its own detailed page, which is easily accessible with a
possible slow Internet connection within the field.
3. The map for every country becomes interactive, via Google, once clicked
4. Contact information for every Peace Corps staff member worldwide.
5. Official rules and regulations for current PCV online Journals and blogs.
Those rules were acquired from Peace Corps Headquarters using the Freedom of
6. Links to Graduate School Programs affiliated with Peace Corps, along with
RPCVs Regional Associations.
There is also an e-mail link on every page. If you want to add an
association or journal, spotted a dead link, or have a comment.
Thanks for participating with the Peace Corps!
RPCV / The Gambia ('03-'05)