This is a great opportunity to learn the latest news about Peace Corps plans, how NPCA has impacted the direction for Peace Corps, and how you can engage with NPCA.
- Location: Back lawn of NPI Services (Judy Greenspon's company); 1580 Corporate Drive; Suite 124; Costa Mesa 92626
- Parking: If you park in front, walk around to the back. Parking is also available in the back.
- Seating: Suggest bringing a lawn chair and sweater(s).
- Snacks: COVID era refreshments: individually packaged peanuts, chips, etc. and individual bottled waters will be provided.
- Note: At this time, NPI COVID protocol (temperature and masks) will be required for building entry. Due to the lack of vaccine availability for children under 12 and to avoid possibility of transmission, we recommend no children attend the event